• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Toronto Open Summer 2010

daniel0731ex

I failed at everything I competed in, and for some reason I wasted my whole day restringing other people's magic...

daniel0731ex

No, I'm at the table next to the emergency exit next to the merch table.

BTW canadianCUBING T-shirt RULES!!!

Sa967St

Not A Moderator
WCA
2007STRO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited:

luke pham

WCA
2010PHAM02
I got a 1:30 on first 4x4 then the second to make the cut of 1:20 i got 1:08 which is my new official pb and my pb ( at home ) it was awesome.

jowe27

Ha Im the kid whos mom brought in Timbits to our table xD
It was my first comp and i beat my 3x3 PB by like 10 seconds but failed miserably on 2x2 :(

QCcuber4

WCA
2010PAGE01

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm still trying to catch up from my lack of sleep since the trip, but I wanted to chime in here and say I had a great time at the competition! Thanks to everybody there who made us feel welcome, and especially to Dave for running a great competition. It was great getting to talk to so many of you there.

It felt weird to miss a 5x5x5 BLD and still get that kind of applause - thanks. And yes, Chester, that is the closest I ever got to winning a 3x3x3 BLD event - less than 1 second away!

I hope we can come back someday for another competition in Canada - we really did have a good time!