• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Rare, Obscure, Unkown, Forgotten and Vintage Puzzles Thread

KeannyThe6x6

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm creating this thread because Keanny and I am just curious about all those mysterious puzzles mass produced that are forgotten by most. There are some forgotten puzzles in Keanny's collection, like the Fanxin Megaminx, Z Void Cube, etc. If you have any forgotten puzzles, show them to us by leaving a comment down below! Share us your thoughts! Everyone is welcome!

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
You may want to try out the twistypuzzles.com forum and museum. The people that frequent those discussions tend to be pretty interested in rare puzzles, whereas the people on speedsolving.com tend to care about new stuff that's usually higher performance.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Look Keanny and I tried to sign up on twistypuzzles.com but we failed
How is that? Twistypuzzles.com is a little odd in that accounts are not automatically approved. You submit an application, and they actually review it and get back to you, in my case a few weeks later with followup questions. Just because you submitted an application and it wasn't immediately approved doesn't mean you failed to sign up.

KeannyThe6x6

YouTube
Visit Channel
How is that? Twistypuzzles.com is a little odd in that accounts are not automatically approved. You submit an application, and they actually review it and get back to you, in my case a few weeks later with followup questions. Just because you submitted an application and it wasn't immediately approved doesn't mean you failed to sign up.
Oh.