Thanks! You obviously don't have to jumble it. I actually haven't. I'd definitely recomend getting one because it's a very fun puzzle. Get wither a lanlan or a meffertsThat's fine. Nice solves, by the way. It looks like a nice puzzle to try but I was a bit afraid of it because of all the jumbling thing. It looks like even puttin it back to cube shape is a challenge
Wow. Gj. I need to practice again.1:15.46 av5 and 1:18.10 av12
Average of 12: 1:18.10
1. 1:15.08 UF DB DL UL DR FL BR UB BR UR UL DB UF FL UF DL UR DR UF DB FR BL FL UF FR DB UR DL UF FL FR BR UR BL UL DR FR UF UR UB
2. (1:47.99) UR UF UB DB FR DF UF BR UB DB FL UL UB UF FL DL BR DF FL DF DR UF UR UF DL DB DR BL FR BR UB UR FL DF UF FL FR UR UF UR
3. 1:15.84 DL BL BR FR UF DF DR UB BR DL UR UB BL BR FR UL FL DF UF UR FR UR DB UB FR UF BL FL DB DF FR DR UR UL DF FR FL DR BR UL
4. 1:15.47 BL BR FR UF UR DB BR UB UL DR UR UF DF UL BL UL DB BR DL BL DR DF UL UF DR DF BL UR DR UF FL DF BR UL UF DB UB BL DL FL
5. 1:10.81 FL UB DL UF BR UR UF DB UR UL BR DF DB DL FL FR DL BR DB FL BR UR UL DF UB FL DB DL BR DF UL DB FL UR FR UR UL UF DF BR
6. 1:15.95 UL DL BL UL FR DR FR FL BL DB UL DF BR FL UR BL DF FL BR DB BR UB DF FR DR UF FR UR DR UF BR FL UR UF UL BR UF DF UL DL
7. 1:21.18 UF BR FL DL DR UB UR UB BR DF UL BL UL FL BL DB UF FL UL BR UF FL UL FR FL UL DR UF DF DL DB FL UF DR BR FR DR UL UF DB
8. 1:20.13 DF FL DF FR UR BL DB UB DR DB UR BL DL DF BR BL FL UR FR DR UL DL FL BL UR FR DR DF UL UB UF BL UL DR DF BL FL UR UB UF
9. 1:30.09 BR UF UB UL BR BL FR DB BR UB BL UL FL DF DB FL DL DR FR BR UL DF DL BL FR UR DF DR DB BL DR FR UB DL FL UF DR DF BL DR
10. 1:08.52 DR BL UB FR DB FL BL DF DB UR BL UB FL BL UB UF FL DL FR UR BR FL DF UF UB BL UB UR UF FL UR DL UF DB DL UR UB DR DF DR
11. 1:27.90 FL UR BL DR UB DF BR FR DL FL UR DB BR DF DB UF DR FR BL UL BR UB BL DR UF UL BR UF DB FR FL UF BL FR UB BR BL DB BR DB
12. (1:03.32) UL FR DR UB FL FR UL UF DR BR FR UF BL DF DB BR BL FR UB UR DL UL DF FR DF DR DL FL DL UF UL FR DR UR DB FR UR DL FR DR
Impressive! Do you know any COLL or is it just pure better look ahead. Also, please do try to record videoMy cube locks up more than I'd like, but...
current avg5: 1:03.50 (σ = 3.12)
1:07.06, (1:13.62), 1:01.26,1:02.18, (52.17)
current avg12: 1:05.02 (σ = 7.55)
(48.32), 1:04.92,1:18.25, 1:05.99, 1:07.73, (1:26.77), 56.99, 1:07.06, 1:13.62,1:01.26, 1:02.18, 52.17
Hm. Okay. I solve last layer by putying all the centers in places with eo. Then orient then permute corners. I plan to make algs for both steps combinedNot really sure what you mean by COLL. I basically solve the last layer one corner at a time trying to orient edges, then flip any remaining edges, then do the centers.
it's kinda hard to explain without actually showing it, but I always make all four middle edges oriented by the time I finish the centers. Don't do left jumble right jumble F, that's really slow.Is there an algorithm for orienting the top four middle edges? It seems like I normally shouldn't have to reorient them if I don't jumble while scrambling but once every three or four solves, every piece will be solved except all four middle edges. I have to do a JR JL F on every side so I lose 1 minute in such a case. Is this happening to anyone else?
Besides that, my current PB is 1:57.28.
Are those several minute solves or am I missing somethingMy current last layer is corners-edges-centers, and if I have four flipped edges, I just use it as an opportunity to solve two of the four center groups. Do (UF UR)3 and then you can finish those centers when you solve the last two edges. It would probably be clearer with a video, but when I flip the last two edges (with the above alg) I can always solve those two groups of centers with the appropriate center moves. Years ago there was a pure 4-edge flip posted somewhere, but for speedsolving I probably wouldn't want to use it anyway.
Anyway, here are some Curvy Copter 3 PBs/UWRs. Good luck trying to beat them
(4:15.77), 3:07.20, (3:06.62), 3:13.93, 3:13.98 = 3:11.70 avg5
3:05.09, 3:35.51, 3:29.71, (3:04.69), 3:24.38, 3:25.65, (4:33.71), 4:15.77, 3:07.20, 3:06.62, 3:13.93, 3:13.98 = 3:23.78 avg12
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Selling Some Non-WCA Puzzles at Doncaster Open 2020||Buy, Sell, Trade||1|
|P||Gotta impress those noncubers||Cubing Help & Questions||22|
|20 Hour Non-stop WCA Competition! (Brisbane's 20 in 20 in 2020)||Puzzle Video Gallery||1|
|Non-cuber team solving.||Forum Competitions||8|
|Explain cubing topics as if you were talking to a non-cuber||General Speedcubing Discussion||53|