• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

THE MGC

NevEr_QeyX

ATTENTION ALL CURRENT MEMBERS! WE WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN BOTH THE CULT- OFFS AND A CULT MEMBERS ONLY COMPETITION. TO PARTICIPATE, LIKE THIS POST AND I WILL PM YOU THE SCRAMBLES, YOU WILL THEN SEND ME YOUR TIMES (IF YOU HAVE A VIDEO THAT WOULD BE AWESOME BUT NOT NECESSARY).
COMPETITION WILL END THIS SUNDAY 5/30/20, THERE ARE NO PRIZES, IT'S JUST FOR FUN.
BLD EVENTS ARE BO3
AND 6X6+ IS MO3
WE WILL KNOW IF YOU ARE CHEATING, CONTESTANTS FOUND TO BE CHEATING WILL BE PERMA BANNED FROM FUTURE MGC COMPS AND FUTURE CULT-OFFS

Thank you that is all

brododragon

I was just about to post about that lol.
I thought you said "poet about that" so I'll make a nice poem (nah cult rap):
If you want the best for less,
All you need is YJ,
don't listen to what the haters say,
They pass every test.

No matter your style,
Your taste, your speed,
These cubes are what need,
In your collection they will pile.

Every way, shape, and form,
They are no doubt perfection,
Loved since their inception,
They forever changed the norm.

To be continued...

WCA
2017MORR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
actually it wouldn't have been because the way we did results was an average of the top 3 results but if one or both teams doesn't have three results, then the team with the most competitors wins. If you had competed, the MGC would have only had 2 competitors, and the Qiyi Club had 4. But yeah, you would have had the best average by far.