• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

THE MGC

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Aight subby boi will do
I swear I can't go one day without getting someone on a hit list JUST 1 DAY IS ALL I ASK FOR

No, was not talking to myself again

the niners still should have won the Superbowl those stupid refs could not tell that Nick Bosa was being held like an infant child at the hospital for crying out loud he was getting grabbed like that one ladies purse I stole but it only had like 3 bucks in it so I gave it back

I have no issues whatsoever, please join my cult.

NevEr_QeyX

I swear I can't go one day without getting someone on a hit list JUST 1 DAY IS ALL I ASK FOR

No, was not talking to myself again

the niners still should have won the Superbowl those stupid refs could not tell that Nick Bosa was being held like an infant child at the hospital for crying out loud he was getting grabbed like that one ladies purse I stole but it only had like 3 bucks in it so I gave it back

I have no issues whatsoever, please join my cult.
Me: reads first sentence *laughs*
Also Me: reads second sentence *laughs*
Also Also Me: reads third sentence *stops at the word superbowl* **doesn't laugh**
Also Also Also Me: reads fourth sentence *chuckles inwardly because the hype was ruined by football*
Also Also Also Also Me: comes back later and forces myself to read the third sentence *laughs because the end was funny*

MBCubes

We are a non-profit organization a cult a book club a fanclub for all things YJ. We accept all people that own either, 3 (three) YJ brand cubes or 1 (one) MGC brand cube. If you want to be a part of the MGC PM myself and @Sub1Hour for more details. Caution there will be a rigorous induction ritual that is not for the faint of heart. (you need to send us a video of a relay with all the YJ cubs you have). After acceptance into the MGC you must change your signature to something funny related to YJ or MGC, so start thinking about what you want to put.

Members: (if you don't see your name on the list but you joined let me know so I can add you.
@NevEr_QeyX
@Sub1Hour
@Ayce
@CodingCuber
@brododragon
We are a non-profit organization a cult a book club a fanclub for all things YJ. We accept all people that own either, 3 (three) YJ brand cubes or 1 (one) MGC brand cube. If you want to be a part of the MGC PM myself and @Sub1Hour for more details. Caution there will be a rigorous induction ritual that is not for the faint of heart. (you need to send us a video of a relay with all the YJ cubs you have). After acceptance into the MGC you must change your signature to something funny related to YJ or MGC, so start thinking about what you want to put.

Members: (if you don't see your name on the list but you joined let me know so I can add you.
@NevEr_QeyX
@Sub1Hour
@Ayce
@CodingCuber
@brododragon
I have 3 MGC cubes the 2x2, and the 5x5 and 6x6 and the 5 and 6 are both my mains and I’m really pumped for the MGC 7x7. I’d be interested in joining your cult if that’s what you’d call it.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
@Sub1Hour @NevEr_QeyX Would you be interested in a competition of the cults? Whoever has the most members wins. Moyu vs MGC.
I’ll do you one better. Which cult has the best cubers? I like the idea of doing a fake competition with most of the events except for FMC 5bld 4bld and mbld and whichever cult gets the best overall results wins. What my fellow MGC members think?

MBCubes

I’ll do you one better. Which cult has the best cubers? I like the idea of doing a fake competition with most of the events except for FMC 5bld 4bld and mbld and whichever cult gets the best overall results wins. What my fellow MGC members think?
Sounds fun if I get accepted as a member

Last edited: