• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Incredible Pencil Mania

Mastercuber04

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, im feeling a lot better and i am gonna go, i dont have a fever anymore and my symptoms are gone so thats good
I sill definetly try to keep my hands super clean at all times incase im still contagious
I hear that cubing is a hands on kind of thing

WCA
2017COST04
YouTube
Visit Channel
The groups for Pencil Mania were released, I don't know how to read the sheet. Can anyone help me?
I can help:

So my this under 333 (3x3) is 16, 7J. The 16 means I am competing in Group/heat 16. So when they call Heat 16, you go to the waiting area. The 7J means when they call up heat 7 for 3x3, I have to judge.

J = Judging
S = Scrambling
R = Running

I am very sure the delegates (Keaton Ellis, Dana Yi, and Corey Sakowski) can help you if you have any more questions.

Hey guys, im feeling a lot better and i am gonna go, i dont have a fever anymore and my symptoms are gone so thats good
I sill definetly try to keep my hands super clean at all times incase im still contagious
I hear that cubing is a hands on kind of thing
I am very happy to hear you are going. When you are there, say what table you're at and I might say hello.

Mr.Roux86

YouTube
Visit Channel
I can help:

So my this under 333 (3x3) is 16, 7J. The 16 means I am competing in Group/heat 16. So when they call Heat 16, you go to the waiting area. The 7J means when they call up heat 7 for 3x3, I have to judge.

J = Judging
S = Scrambling
R = Running

I am very sure the delegates (Keaton Ellis, Dana Yi, and Corey Sakowski) can help you if you have any more questions.

I am very happy to hear you are going. When you are there, say what table you're at and I might say hello.
Thanks so much!

Mr.Roux86

YouTube
Visit Channel
I can help:

J = Judging
S = Scrambling
R = Running

I am also in heat 16, 7j for 3x3!

Mastercuber04

YouTube
Visit Channel
I can help:

J = Judging
S = Scrambling
R = Running

Surely, unfornuatly due to being in bed all week i have had no practice for this comp, this should be interesting
I avg mid 12 but wouldnt be suprised if i got something terrible like a 14 avg