• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Tetravex game and records

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't know if you guys know this game but it's called Tetravex.

the idea is to solve a jigsaw like puzzle of squares with one number on each edge and you have to match them.

it looks like this:

1670190981718.png

I didn't find a good version for windows and it ships with linux on gnome. You can play for free on linux or download a version on your phone

linux gnome (can be easily installed with the package manager)
ios I don't have anything apple so choose wisely
android

it's a cool game and it is speedsolving esque

you can post your records and feats here. I'm trying the 3x3 grid right now and if I'm not mistaken my PB is sub10

Last edited:
WCA
2015FOXC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've been messing around with a web version, and I'm enjoying it so far. After a few attempts, my best is only 42 seconds, but I plan on messing around with it for a bit. I'm just winging it for now, but once I develop my own method/technique, I'll probably look up to see how others go about doing it.