• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TapStack© timer for iPhone!

Thread starter #21
Some help in "PR"?

I would really appriciate if anybody could help me with write a review in the US App Store, 'cos a madman rated TapStack 1 says "Worst app ever.", and this is the only review can be found there.

WCA
2009TALK01
YouTube
CitrusBasedAcid
Wow. By far my favorite timer app for the iPod Touch/iPhone. Looks amazing. Definately going to buy the pro version when it comes out.
+1.

I downloaded this, purely amazing. It's pretty much perfect.

Just a couple minor things:

The numbers seem a little dim. Maybe brighten them up a bit?

And, could you add the option to turn the Touch/iPhone sideways, and flip it to landscape? I feel like I'm going to slam my cube on the timer when I'm done. :p

ANYWAY:
Amazing, I love it. Will buy Pro version. Thanks for the amazing product. ;)

Lucas Garron

Staff member
WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
LucasGarron
This app is very cleanly done; I'm definitely going to be using it for timing in the future. :)
The graphics are also quite excellent, and I'm paying attention to graphics design these days.

Also, I'm taking an iPhone programming class right now. Objective C looks very interesting.

EDIT: Interesting that you refer to it as a "session." I can't think of a general word, but session normally means multiple timings.

Last edited:
Thread starter #31
EDIT: Interesting that you refer to it as a "session." I can't think of a general word, but session normally means multiple timings.
Hey, you're right. What should I call it then? Round? Timing? On air?
It would be really helpful if you could help me out with a term...

My english is... ...kinda homemade.

Thread starter #32
By the way, thanks everyone for downloading.
I booked 230 downloads closing the 2nd day of distribution worldwide.

Maybe I'll pause my compactTangram© project to develop a fully functional timer. There could be even a subpage on compactgames.eu to store statistics on my webserver.

I used some of your +feedback on compactgames.eu, hope it doesn't bother any of you, thanks again.

Thread starter #34
integrate with CCT like the real stack mat
the only remotely feasible ones i could think of are:
1) cable from phone to mic and then program to send out the commands like stackmat
2) bluetooth the commands?
The only computer connection issue I'm planning is to create a huge red LCD display for Windows/Osx.

Statistics/Scrambles/Sessions will be built in functions in Pro, and will be uploadable to the web.

Again, it is not a StackMat® replacement, it is to mobilize it.