• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Super Cube 2021

Cozy

I have now generated scrambles via the official WCA Scrambler "TNoodle". I have added an extra sheet on the google doc in the bottom named 'Scrambles' where you will be able to find scrambles. I am still pasting them in but they should all slowly come in. Here you can find the scrambles

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
@goidlon this isn't cool. People willingly took time out of their day to participate in an online competition they know next to nothing about due to your complete lack of rudimentary information and you abandon it, or simply didn't think ahead even a little bit and became incapable of holding your responsibility as organizer.

Please plan carefully and put some more effort into this kind of thing next time, okay?

Cozy

@goidlon this isn't cool. People willingly took time out of their day to participate in an online competition they know next to nothing about due to your complete lack of rudimentary information and you abandon it, or simply didn't think ahead even a little bit and became incapable of holding your responsibility as organizer.

Please plan carefully and put some more effort into this kind of thing next time, okay?
I 100% agree. Competitors having to taking the organisation into their own hands is not a very good thing

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel

@BenChristman1 already warned everyone. no one should be surprised

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
I have now generated scrambles via the official WCA Scrambler "TNoodle". I have added an extra sheet on the google doc in the bottom named 'Scrambles' where you will be able to find scrambles. I am still pasting them in but they should all slowly come in. Here you can find the scrambles
Should we just post our times here then or do something else?