• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Sup Guys

CubetyCubes

Sup guys, I’m CubetyCubes (obviously) and I started cubing in July with my Rubik’s brand and now I like playing around with 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4(sometimes). My goal is to be the world’s fastest cuber(obviousy) with my own unique method of cubing to show that cfop isn’t always the best. I am currently in the process of developing my method(the EPCL method). I am sub 20ish cfop, sub45 roux and I’ve never timed myself in zz(though I know it) Also, another big part of my life is Minecraft(mobile) pvp.

Last edited:

CubeRed

Sup guys, I’m CubetyCubes (obviously) and I started cubing in July with my Rubik’s brand and now I like playing around with 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4(sometimes). My goal is to be the world’s fastest cuber(obviousy) with my own unique method of cubing to show that cfop isn’t always the best. I am currently in the process of developing my method(the EPCL method). I am sub 20ish cfop, sub45 roux and I’ve never timed myself in zz(though I know it) Also, another big part of my life is Minecraft(mobile) pvp.
Hmm, your average is about the same as me on CFOP! Developing methods are very cool. (If non cubers thing we're good at maths I think the same for developers) That goal is pretty big, but achievable if your method is good. Anyway, welcome to the speedsolving community and may the times be ever in your favor!

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello there and welcome to the forums, U S U' R U R2 S R S2 R U' R'.