• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Sub-x Madness 1

Register here: https://forms.gle/4QN8hJ27Abth9ogX6

Sub-x Madness is a forum competition of a different kind! Instead of having rounds, where x% advance, to advance you need to get a sub-x average! Every round (one week long) more people that don't make the cutoff for the average are eliminated, and a shoutout is given for every round's winner (follow on speedsolving for winning the finals)! We are hosting 3x3, 2x2, pyraminx, skewb, and a mystery event which will be randomly picked after registration from 2x2x3, mirror blocks, megaminx, and redi cube. If you register and it's an event you don't know or can't do, I can always cancel it for you!

Events and cutoffs google doc:

Have fun! Registration will close either on February 20 (may be changed) or when 50 people register (may also change)!
How many people have registered?
Also, I can only do megaminx and redi cube for mystery event.

Cuber987

Some registrations may have been accidentally deleted. Please tell me if you don't see yourself here.

1675434849345.png

Imsoosm

Hi, I can't access google so may I sign up here?
I'm sending the events I'm going to do in advance:
3x3, 2x2, skewb, mystery event

Cuber987

Last week to register! Registration will close this Friday at 11:59 PM. Any responses received after then will not count.