• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Sub x. 3 x 3

Roy88

Yes now I bought the mf3rs3 m and now on mf3rs2 I'm sub 30 but it's hard to plan the cross an use the look ahead in f2l and learn f2l algs is terribe

goidlon

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes now I bought the mf3rs3 m and now on mf3rs2 I'm sub 30 but it's hard to plan the cross an use the look ahead in f2l and learn f2l algs is terribe
To help with cross practice solving cross blind folded. When you get good at cross and don't have to look at the cross pieces find your first pairs corner piece then when cross is solved locate the edge. Also during f2l solve pairs in back to make your next pair insert into your front side easier. Also do use full ppl and 2 look oll this should help you get sub 20

jronge94

WCA
2014RONG01
1 question and a remark.
Is this competition still active somehow?
Small remark, sub-25, sub-12 and sub-9 should be barriers, they're pretty huge milestones, the difference between sub-15 and sub-10 is really huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge after sub-10 every second is an achievement and sub-25 dunno I remember that being a big milestone.