• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Stickers when washing cube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divin3

WCA
2009HUYN01
I was wondering people has said that cleaning out your cube completely will make it faster.I want to do this,but I was wondering if i put soap and water on my cube,will the stickers be messed up?I don't mind if it is messed up minorly,but just usable would be fine.Can anyone clarify this up?

darkzelkova

Sometimes scratching at them helps them stay on. Nah but in all seriousness, get new stickers. Rubik's stickers are terrible. They will still be usable, but definitely not very good looking.

D

Deleted member 2864

maybe if you just have bad quality laminated paper stuff... but diy stickers should be ok I soaked them and drowned the cubies to wash em and they didn't get damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.