• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Steam!

Aero

There have been threads in the past but nothing very recent so if you have steam post your ID :D mine is |UG| Aero and I have around 60 games but mainly play Counter Strike Source and Garry's Mod

chrissyD

WCA
2009DICK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
chrisdkn (I think) aint used it in a while. infact the only game I've bought is arma2: Co for dayZ and it sucks. The game engine is amazing but I got bored quickly. I'll just stick with minecraft for now until I can invest in something worthwhile.

Alcuber

WCA
2010WHIT01
I play TF2 occasionally, lags a bit on my laptop, and there are many other games that would run even slower (or not at all)

I wish I had a decent computer (I'm saving money but my parents don't seem to like the idea...)

But yeah, I don't use steam very often.