• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedsolving League 1 2023

WCA
2021BRAN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think he's asking if he can practice on CSTimer before he starts using the real scrambles and enters his times, and the answer to that would obviously be yes, but I am not totally sure if that is the question or not.
I think by yes you mean no, because practicing solves before a competition will give an unfair advantage.

gsingh

WCA
2019SING33
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright, I'm starting this competition early. People will still be able to register until registration ends on the 10'th, but the comp is starting early.
Scrambles are on the website, as well as a google sheet for submitting results. For the google sheet, under "competitor", write your SS username, and under the cells where it says "Solve 1, Solve 2, etc.", write down your solve times. Your average and ranking will automatically be calculated, as well as your BPA and WPA as a nice bonus :)

d---

Somewhere you're not expecting. Look behind you...