• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedsolving Bag

EvanCahill

I recently got into cubing and now have over 15 puzzles. I would like to be able to carry them around preferably in which there are compartments for the puzzles. Does a backpack or bag like this exist, or how do people carry around their cubes. Thanks

JemFish

I recently got into cubing and now have over 15 puzzles. I would like to be able to carry them around preferably in which there are compartments for the puzzles. Does a backpack or bag like this exist, or how do people carry around their cubes. Thanks

Maskow uses what looks like, to me, a small suitcase to hold his cubes to take to competition for MBLD.

JemFish

Linky? I have a camera case, really cool!

I don't have a link, sorry. It's a video where two people - Maskow and some other random dude - do MBLD, and you can see how Maskow absolutely smashes the other guy in number of cubes as well as time.

AlphaSheep

WCA
2014GRAY03
I have a neoprene lunch bag into which I can fit around 8-12 cubes. It also provides a bit of padding to protect my cubes from bumps, and it's compact and easy to carry around.

To give you an idea of how many cubes it fits, last weekend I had the following 10 cubes in it: two 2x2s, two full size 3x3s and a 54.5mm mini 3x3, two skewbs, a pyraminx, a 4x4 and a 6x6.

Obviously it's not suitable if you're doing 15 different events, but for my purposes, it's great.

Last edited:
WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Maskow uses what looks like, to me, a small suitcase to hold his cubes to take to competition for MBLD.

I just pictured him walking into a competition with a big suitcase and his arm handcuffed to the handle... security
SUITCASE%20HANDCUFFS.jpg