• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing Satchels

Hampton

Just wanted to let the speedsolving community to see our Cube Satchels for sale. They come in a variety of colors and can even hold a 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 cubes. Check out www.TBcubers.com for more info!

Attachments

• red_5.jpg
    red_5.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 119
  • blue_3.jpg
    blue_3.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 67
  • green_1.jpg
    green_1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 50
  • white_1.jpg
    white_1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 49
  • yellow_1.jpg
    yellow_1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 40

Andreaillest

Premium Member
WCA
2012PANY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Eh, I'd rather just use my backpack/shoebox. It may not look as fancy, but it's a hell of a lot cheaper and can hold multiple cubes.
Even a grocery bag will suffice.

Nestor

Premium Member
WCA
2013SANC10
20$:

224.png

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The idea of a speedcubing bag is a good one, but a bag that only holds one cube is pretty silly (a serious competition cuber will usually have at least 5 cubes of different types that they bring). And $20 is a bit much, too.

No offense, by the way, but your website really doesn't look like something a serious cuber would make. A timer counting up to the old (lucky) single WR of 7.08 (with an incorrect "milliseconds" label)? Random Google Image type cube photos? Having a link to the rubiks.com webpage and saying the cube is "still the most challenging puzzle of all time"? A videos section full of links to YouTube videos, none of which you uploaded? A solution guide which requires actually going to Tampa? I really appreciate that you've put effort into expanding cubing in your area, and at a glance the site looks pretty professional, but there are a lot of little errors and tacky things which leave the impression that it was created by a cubing beginner who doesn't fit into the speedcubing community.

peedu

So, what would be our target price for such a pouch? I could check for how much my 6 year old daughter would be willing to sew and sell them. Actually she's 7 now. I hope the birthday has not increased the rate for the handcraft minute. :)

Peedu

iLUVcubing

nice. but i reckon any old bag you have would do better then buying a bag that only holds 1 cube.