• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Tasmania

MoRpHiiNe

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok so... I've not seen anyone from Tasmania on these forums and I'm interesting in finding out if anyone on here lives in Tasmania besides me. I've only been cubing for a little over a month but I'm already consistently averaging 45-50 seconds and am progressing pretty fast :).

Anyway the main idea of this thread is to bring together some tassie cubers, if there is any others... Cause the only other person I know that cubes is my friend who got me into it, but it'd be great to meet more cubers :).

Thankyou.

Edit: Btw I don't mind if you post and you're not in Tasmania, if anyone knows of any cubers in tassie it'd be great to know about it! Thanks! =].

Bold+Underline+Repetition for obvious point = win.

Last edited:

MoRpHiiNe

YouTube
Visit Channel
Haha yeah I guess... The only real place that sells them is big-w, and they're only rubik's branded.
Maybe I'll just have to get people involved in Tasmania.. But I really just want to be able to get irl advice from good speedcubers and chat about cubing =P.
Guess I'll just have to go to a comp sometime lol =p.

GreaterRoux

Hey, i just wanted to see how many other cubers there are in launceston or close by to see if starting a cubing club would be worthwhile

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Might I recommend a more moderate number, like maybe 5-6? 10 is actually quite a lot of people, you'll find. You don't need that many for a good meetup.

alexiscubing

WCA
2018HIRS04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ronald Su Chiang and Vincent Wong are the only cubers who i know of that use a non cfop method (roux) but many cubers will go to comps with beginners method, and we have 5-10 parents who compete as well