• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing Discord Community!

asdfcuber

Hey everyone!

So I made a discord server for cubers to come hang out with other cubers and talk about their interests and share what they have learned and accomplished with other cubers! Please come check it out and invite your friends. By the way discord is a free platform like Skype but way better.

https://discord.gg/t6CrQQu

Ernest Fowler

WCA
2016FOWL01
I am a beginning BLDer, and I need help with memo. It takes me about 5 minutes to do my memo, which takes the majority of my time. I want to find a good memo method that I can stick with and get used to from the very beginning.

Any tips or methods? Also, how can I train in memorization?

Hazel

Premium Member
Never spammed lol, I reposted this because the first time I posted it was at like 4am so figured not many people saw it...
According to the forum rules you're only allowed to bump a thread to get people to see it every 24 hours I think