• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing 2015: Year In Review

YouTube
Visit Channel
What a year 2015 has been in the world of speedcubing. We made it. Thanks to all speedcubers.

I would like to express my special appreciation and thanks to Christopher Olson for his amazing footage.
And also to thank all speedcubers whose frames were used. You helped make this video. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cubeologist

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
You have done some really good work here, but a lot of that footage looks really familiar and I wonder how those people feel about you using it?
But if you already have permission to use it, sorry in advance.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Really nice video and editing :D 2015 was a great year, some ups and down for Feliks with 4x4 single and no 3x3 single; many records also got broken. Also, sad day for WR champion for an hour hehe

Seanliu

YouTube
Visit Channel
Amazing. That almost had me in tears, but the only thing stopping me was the funny aspect of the video. Strange to think I've already been cubing for nearly 20 months. You just earned a sub.

--Sean

P.S. Sorry for the tear stains.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Good evening, speedcubers.

If you have a good video footage from competitions - for example records, fails, emotions, special funny moments and many more interesting of 2016 year, and you can share it, send me please. If I gather a lot of interesting video footage then new video will be released in December.

Thank you for attention and I hope for your help!