• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

South Texas Open 2010

The3point14

WCA
2009LAMB03
YouTube
Visit Channel
SA would be okay.

And Michael, I hope to see your 4 cube MBLD next time! :). Though I'm going to up my cube count too hehehe.

btw my 2 edges flipped on my 6/7 was pretty lousy too. :-D
Yeah, I'd like San Antonio. It's one of my favorite cities in Texas and it's not too far a drive from most of the areas our "regulars" are from.

I'll upload your 6/7 when I get a chance btw. You were one algorithm away from officially being Texas' best MultiBLD solver. :p lol.
Actually it wasn't the algorithm I forgot. I memorized the wrong sticker on the penultimate cubie on an edge cycle which flipped both of them :(. And you can do whatever with the video, its not essential that you upload it.

It's totally o.k. and I plan on trying 4 cubes next comp.
Fixed. And I'll be doing 4 times as many as you, so bring it on.
I'll be doing 8.

And Michael, I hope to see your 4 cube MBLD next time! :). Though I'm going to up my cube count too hehehe.

btw my 2 edges flipped on my 6/7 was pretty lousy too. :-D
You'll need to buy more cubes.

I have 16 useable ones I think, though I am interested in making your godhands cube. I'm not sure which I liked better yours or this Hai Yan cube that I think is incredible.

I'll be practicing untimed multis to increase my memory capacity, memo speed, and memo efficienty. So the next contest I won't be so safe and only do 7 cubes. I'm not doing 32 though, unless you or Anthony do it as well :).

Last edited: