• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] Solves from Essen Open 2009

BinomDreher

Hey everybody,
I just uploaded a top-3 video of the 3x3x3 finals at the "Essen Open 2009 in Germany": (Erik, Mats, Rama)

[youtubehd]yAaqdcCm-Ac[/youtubehd]

If anyone else has some videos of this competiion, please post here...

BinomDreher

I know ;) I will also make a video of the places 4-8 ( in two parts maybe).

Last edited:

Yes We Can!

WCA
2009DIEC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for the upload! :D
The quality is amazing!!
Why did I got N-Perm in my last solve? :(:(:( why not a better PLL :( with PLL skip it could have been sub-9 and sub-NR for sure :(
13.55 instead :p with LL skip maybe sub-8 xD

BinomDreher

Oh, and very big lol at Ron's first solve!
It was really weird - actually I had to rewatch it 4 times until I really understood what happened (because it was a mixture of "timer-not-stopping-realigningCube-AUF-misalignment-stopthewatch"-thingy) :p

@Cornelius: I really felt for you in that moment^^ But oh well N perms suck (more than G imho). But I'm sure you'll get an easier PLL one day, you got enough potential for sub 10 solves :)

KwS Pall

WCA
2008CABA03
Actually, i can do N-perms in sub 2. They are better than G's
I was at Essen Open. I lamed 7x7 (7-piece-pop-with-2-core-pieces :fp)

Cerberus

WCA
2007CHRI03
YouTube
Visit Channel
cornelius my 2 12.xx times would have been sub-10 too with PLL skip, sub-9 with LL skip, but who cares?

After all you did some some nice teamsolves with a stranger, jakub ;)
I really enjoyed the solves with you and was really suprised that it was possible without many problem even though we didn't always planned the same pairs.

Last edited: