• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

So how do you eat your Ramen?

Lorenzo

WCA
2009GUTI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I live in an Asian city, so it's easy to find places that sell really good ramen :DDD

And I use chopsticks. I like the bamboo ones because wooden ones often have splinters, plastic ones make the noodles slip off, and metal ones (personally i never used....).

ThatGuy

WCA
2010GUSH01
ramen is good. so is udon. although i put a bunch of different things so maybe it isn't ramen anymore...

Whyusosrs?

anyone tried sriracha? its like amazing in ramen. also amazing in like 100 other things, but that's besides the point.

WCA
2010LECA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
3b6cc3797255803829badfd162c892a51237173118_full.jpg

SaberSlash49

WCA
2009NGUY07
I'm too lazy to put eggs but my mom cooks pho a lot so I just get her soup and the little meatball things and add some bean sprouts in, hoisin sauce and hot sriracha sauce. :D

Or I'll cook it with hot water, drain it, then add in seasoning (only if I have IndoMie brand)

Or I'll cook it with hot water, drain it, and add in hoisin sauce and beansprouts and some meat.

Also, I use packets only. Cups = more expensive and bleh.

And of course, I use chopsticks. :D

abctoshiro

RAMEN! oh yeah. i use chopsticks, slurp he broth out and ask for more! and i only eat ramen that is f---ing hot that it can scald my tongue.

D

Deleted member 2864

Chlop Stlicks with an obnoxious sssssluuuurrrp. ;)