• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Simon Kalhofer 3x3 avg12: 9.90 (ZZ Method)

Petro Leum

WCA
2012KALH01

Description said:
I don't give a **** about WCA rules, *thug life*
watch in 1080p/60fps, i didnt spend 300 bucks on a camera for nuffin'
please comment wether you'd rather hear the original sound with cube sound, breathing noice and original music, or have it muted with a track of music layed over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bindedsa

WCA
2014NURU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wow, you see that EOline quick. Have you thought about trying to see more in inspection?

BTW, easy ZBLL you missed niklas niklas or x' U' R U' R' U R' F2 R U' R U R' U. I prefer the second, but the first easy easier to learn. Its for the case in which F(Sexy)3F' give you an Hperm.

Never mind, actually it was F R U R' U' R' F' U2 R U R' U R2 U2 R', still a good case.

Last edited:

Petro Leum

WCA
2012KALH01
Wow, you see that EOline quick. Have you thought about trying to see more in inspection?

Thanks for the comment.
I'm trying to force myself, but i'm really lazy :D In this average i never even checked the other orientation, shame on me. i think i overinspected one solve there though (not sure which).

I just feel like it kinda breaks my flow :/ though i would probably get used to it

King Mike

ZZ is soooo beautiful.
I really wanna learn how to do it, but I don't get EOline.
I understand how to tell if an edge is good or bad, but I have now idea how to fix them all.

Do any of you guys have a beginners EOline method? (Kinda like a 2 look version or something easier)

I understand ZZF2L, OLL, and PLL very well, since I'm a CFOP solver who has looked up a lot of ZZ tutorials.

Thanks for the help.

Randomno

Banned
WCA
2014STAR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
ZZ is soooo beautiful.
I understand how to tell if an edge is good or bad, but I have now idea how to fix them all.

Do any of you guys have a beginners EOline method? (Kinda like a 2 look version or something easier)

I understand ZZF2L, OLL, and PLL very well, since I'm a CFOP solver who has looked up a lot of ZZ tutorials.

Thanks for the help.

Put four bad edges on the F face, then do F or F'. Watch asmallkitten's videos.

Berd

WCA
2014LONG06
YouTube
Visit Channel
ZZ is soooo beautiful.

Thanks for the help.
aSmallKitten has a great tutorial!

EDIT: Ninjad by Charlie grrrr

obelisk477

WCA
2009BATT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
ZZ is soooo beautiful.

Thanks for the help.

Have you seen Phil Yu's tutorial? His is 2 look, and if you've looked up a lot of ZZ tutorials, you should've come across it.

Petro Leum

WCA
2012KALH01
Really nice!
Your F2L is beautiful.
Crazy f2l? GJ!

Thanks, although i think I'm really inefficient in fast solves.i'll have to reconstruct them to find out.

We have a similar taste in music :p

GJ, it'll be at least a year until I'm even sub-15 :/
SICK! :DDDDDDD
This is really awesome! BTW nice music :D

Thanks! To be honest, that's like the only Kansas album i ever listen to :D