• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] SeungBeom Cho (조승범) - 4.59 3x3 single

ruwix

YouTube
Visit Channel
kid screaming
what are those
flying paper
just as my sd card runs out
feliks is number two now

"we need a phrase"

Awkward high five fail this time ...

seungbeom-sho-record-celebration-reconstruction.jpg

EmperorZant

WCA
2015LAUE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's so surreal how short these solves are now... watching old WR's, you at least saw them turn fast and just get lucky, but solves like this one are just so lucky and short, it looks fake; staged.

Congrats for such an unbelievable solve for the current world record!

Max Cruz

It's so surreal how short these solves are now... watching old WR's, you at least saw them turn fast and just get lucky, but solves like this one are just so lucky and short, it looks fake; staged.

Congrats for such an unbelievable solve for the current world record!

Are you suggesting the top tier competitors have prior knowledge of scrambles allowing them to get good times?

AlphaSheep

WCA
2014GRAY03
Are you suggesting the top tier competitors have prior knowledge of scrambles allowing them to get good times?
No. I don't know how you get to that idea. He's suggesting that to someone who is not that fast, the solves look fake, even though they are real.

If I look at a beautiful sunset and say "Wow, it looks like a painting", I'm obviously not suggesting that the sky has literally just become a painting.

FireCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited by a moderator: