• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling YJ MGC Elite 3x3, Great Condition, US ONLY SHIPPING

Stock_Fish109

Selling a YJ MGC Elite 3x3 Cube. Used for around a month but in great condition with lube and tensions already set, no scratches. Shipping to US only. Nice smooth, buttery feel, adjustable magnet strength and center piece travel adjustment system. Comes in stickerless with "M" logo removed. Selling for 10 dollars, 3-5 dollars shipping. Shipping to US only. DM or comment if interested. Ty.

Stock_Fish109

Only people that like making derogatory and discriminatory comments toward other people would trust him. Don't even try to escape the evidence now, Stock Fish.View attachment 18990View attachment 18991
If you took it offensively I'm sorry. It was meant to be a joke, and I apologize. In new light, I recognize that it wasn't funny and it was wrong. Sorry. However, I stand by my signature, and if it's more derogatory to have a disliking towards certain people who have different opinions on things that being someone who has different opinions on things, then you can perhaps answer why.

Eli Apperson

WCA
2022APPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If you took it offensively I'm sorry. It was meant to be a joke, and I apologize. In new light, I recognize that it wasn't funny and it was wrong. Sorry. However, I stand by my signature, and if it's more derogatory to have a disliking towards certain people who have different opinions on things that being someone who has different opinions on things, then you can perhaps answer why.
"Homophobic" and "transphobic" people often don't do anything bad or say anything bad. They get attacked for disagreeing and not embracing a lifestyle that they find illegitimate.

RouxCuber

I had a vague feeling that this was a joke from the beginning; however, you made it sound very serious throughout the process. Now that you let me know that it was indeed a joke, I will accept that because it's worth learning for both of us. Also, I fully agree with your signature. What I meant by circling the two parts was that they seemed to have contradictory attitudes, but it was my mistake for not making that clear.

Stock_Fish109

I had a vague feeling that this was a joke from the beginning; however, you made it sound very serious throughout the process. Now that you let me know that it was indeed a joke, I will accept that because it's worth learning for both of us. Also, I fully agree with your signature. What I meant by circling the two parts was that they seemed to have contradictory attitudes, but it was my mistake for not making that clear.
I understand, glad we could clear this up.