• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Various Cubes (Gan, MoYu, and more!)

Smcuber

Shipping from the US. Payment is via PayPal only.

New/Sealed :

Black GAN XS $45
Valk 3 M: $22
Maple WRM 2x2 Stickerless: $25

Lightly Used (make an offer in PM, bulk discounts available):

XMan Bell Pyra Stickerless
Moyu Magnetic Pyra Stickerless
Cosmic Wingy Skewb Stickerless
Valk4 M Strong Stickerless
Aosu GTS2 M 4x4 Stickerless

WR M 3x3 Stickerless
Gan X Stickerless
GTS 2 M 3x3 (new edition) Stickerless
MF3RS3M Stickerless

I have a bunch of old stuff from 2016 era, PM if interested

Last edited:

danz

Is it still available in stickerless? Also, can you send pictures?

brododragon

I think he's pretty legit:
I have been on this forum for around 2 years and sold a bunch of stuff, see my previous posts. If you're interested I'll provide photographic proof, as well as a tracking number. Everything is protected through PayPal g&s. I have no need for these cubes anymore, and the place I purchased them from doesn't accept returns (leaving me to sell them).
Only weird thing is that he only sells stuff.

jhs1210

So did I. I made contact last Saturday and i find it odd that I've only heard from the seller once since when i specifically stated i wanted to purchase one and was willing to pay via Paypal...

He was great to work with. Gave me advice on other puzzles to buy for my autistic son, so now just waiting for the items to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
So did I. I made contact last Saturday and i find it odd that I've only heard from the seller once since when i specifically stated i wanted to purchase one and was willing to pay via Paypal...
I've noticed some post with skepticism about this seller in this and a few other threads (myself included) so i wanted to leave some feedback. I purchased a GAN356XS that arrived today new in box. Seller shipped extremely fast (paid Friday, delivered Monday). I also paid 3.5% paypal fee and shipping + handling which i think is fair. I would not hesitate to purchase form @Smcuber again!

Smcuber

I've noticed some post with skepticism about this seller in this and a few other threads (myself included) so i wanted to leave some feedback. I purchased a GAN356XS that arrived today new in box. Seller shipped extremely fast (paid Friday, delivered Monday). I also paid 3.5% paypal fee and shipping + handling which i think is fair. I would not hesitate to purchase form @Smcuber again!
Thank you! Hope you like the cube. Yes, these prices do not include shipping (around $4), and the 3.5% is based if you choose PayPal G&S. Thanks again!