• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling My Cubing Collection - WRM, MF3RS2, And More!

Caden :)

WCA
2019GREY04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello everyone! I have no need for these cubes anymore, so I'm selling them. They're all basically new condition because I got them a few years ago, but never really used them. The WR M has a little bit of sticker peeling, but it's barely visible, You will only see it if you look pretty closely. If you're interested in one of these, leave a comment with which puzzle you want and an offer. I'm doing these for cheap because they're just collecting dust haha.
List:
- Gold Shengshou Mirror Cube
- MF3RS2 Stickerless
- MoYu Weilong WR M Black - SOLD
- Circular Rubiks Void Cube
- Mefferts Gear Ball
- Rubiks Twist
Pictures of the cubes: I am located in the U.S. so shipping might cost more other countries, but I am willing to ship to anywhere.

Last edited:

Caden :)

WCA
2019GREY04
YouTube
Visit Channel
What prices are you looking for and shipping to Australia?
Since I'm in the US shipping is $14.99 (USD) for 7-14 day shipping and $26.94 (USD) for 1-4 day shipping. I'm flexible on the prices since I don't need the cubes anymore, you can make an offer. Just don't make the offer insanely low lol