• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling HyperCoated Cubes! Everything for only $70 total!

What HyperCoated Cubes should I have in stock?

• GAN 354M

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • GTS3M

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • GAN 356 R

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

ariissleeping

BTW people who are interested in buying HCs

I will be buying shortly
A few MF3RS2S (stickerless non mag)
And ONE GTS2 (stickerless non magnetic)
All HyperCoated

Post or start a conversation with me if you want to "preorder" one
Remember, limited supply!
How much shipping to Australia? If its relatively cheap shipping I'd "preorder" a HC GTS2

Galcor117

Sorry, but shipping from USA to Australia is really expensive.
If you are willing to pay for the 20-35 AUD for shipping, then...

Galcor117

Ok made some clarification edits.
The MF3RS2S and the GTS2 is still up for grabs!

Galcor117

Ok made some clarification edits.
The MF3RS2S and the GTS2 is still up for grabs!
Actually, just the MF3RS2S.

I really want to see how quickly and effectively I can sell the cheaper puzzles to move to the more higher end ones.

Last edited:

Duncan Bannon

Can you make a post stating which cubes you have in hand for sale. Which cubes you can “preorder”. And which cubes you plan on making in the future. With prices for each. Thanks. I’m just confused and I think others are too.

Galcor117

Can you make a post stating which cubes you have in hand for sale. Which cubes you can “preorder”. And which cubes you plan on making in the future. With prices for each. Thanks. I’m just confused and I think others are too.
K thanks for the advice! I'll do that!

Galcor117

Also, after I start selling GTS2s and Valk Powers, I most likely will be experimenting HCs on Chuwen 2x2s. It should be great!

Galcor117

I've also contacted the cubicle and asked if I could buy MF3RS2Ms that aren't setup for a cheaper price. Then, ill HC these

Galcor117

I've also contacted the cubicle and asked if I could buy MF3RS2Ms that aren't setup for a cheaper price. Then, ill HC these
Nope apparently they HAVE to lube it.
Anyway, I got the MF3RS2s and they're now officially for sale!
Message me if you want one.

Also, you can preorder HC GTS2MS! Unmagnitized versions are currently available. (The base cubes are mass produced GTS2MS)

Last edited:

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If you want to start a shop, you really need to look into buying puzzles direct from a manufacturer or distributor. Buying from a shop is going to eat into any possible profits you might have.
Also, people really need a video showing why they should be buying from you. Compare your treated cubes to non-treated. With so many options on the market today you really need to convince and draw in customers.

-Doug

Galcor117

If you want to start a shop, you really need to look into buying puzzles direct from a manufacturer or distributor. Buying from a shop is going to eat into any possible profits you might have.
Also, people really need a video showing why they should be buying from you. Compare your treated cubes to non-treated. With so many options on the market today you really need to convince and draw in customers.

-Doug
1) My profit is fine, and honestly I'm not at that stage where I buy dozens of cubes.

2) I will make a video this's week, so don't worry everybody.