• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

selling gan X

WGcubes

Do you want to sell it for 55 australian dollars or 45 american dollars? I live in Australia btw so we might have to negotiate shipping prices. Are you selling the customisables aswell?

matthewc1202

Do you want to sell it for 55 australian dollars or 45 american dollars? I live in Australia btw so we might have to negotiate shipping prices. Are you selling the customisables aswell?
i dont know how the shipping works internationally if i find out how much is international shipping than i will do it but 45 seems to be to little shipping will cost a good bit more i think

Q

QuestionableCuber

Can you trade? I can trade some puzzles like x-cube master

M Cube

You can buy a new one with 45 usd. Which vesion do you want to buy, IPG V5?