• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling: Gan 356 X (numerical ver.), Stackmat Timer and more!

Hi guys, basically the title. Wanted to cut back on the competitive scene, keeping my GTS3M and getting rid of the rest.
Valk 3: 10 USD plus shipping (might be 5 bucks to ship I'm not sure)
Gan 356 X Numerical IPG: 30 USD free shipping I used this a few times, comes complete with everything
Stackmat timer and mat: 15 USD GO SCS anyway I rarely used the timer, mat is in good condition. Free shipping

Here's the link to see pics of everything I'm selling

I am only selling to the continental United States, and I will ONLY accept Paypal F&F. Thank you for looking, I am happy to answer any questions.

Last edited:

xGryff

How much would it cost for shipping to Canada?
Sorry, just read the bottom part and realized that you are only selling in the US.

Are you willing to ship the Gan X to Canada? I am able to pay the shipping costs.

themanDrew

bought the gan x from this guy and he hasnt shipped it, and just bailed from this forum. I even emailed his paypal email tryin to get in touch w him. Anyone got an idea of what i can do, or should i just give up?

Hazel

Premium Member
bought the gan x from this guy and he hasnt shipped it, and just bailed from this forum. I even emailed his paypal email tryin to get in touch w him. Anyone got an idea of what i can do, or should i just give up?
He most definitely scammed you. Get in touch with PayPal to see if they can help you out, but otherwise there's nothing you can do.

Avanni24

Contact PayPal Buyer Protection

Iwannaganx

People like this are so horrible, if you are that desperate do odd jobs for people, but do something honest. Ripping people off is such a awful thing to do and (idk if this is in America as well) if you are really in a bad spot you can get government money to help you out. (In Australia it's Centrelink, idk about America). But do something honest.