• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Entire Collection *(13 Puzzles - 2 Ghosts, 3 Aolong V1s)*

shadyb

Hey guys,

I'm selling what is basically my entire collection. Almost all of these puzzles were purchased and restickered, but never used, since I only practice with my mains. I've decided to keep just my mains, and pass these along to someone else. Let me first start off by saying I WILL NOT SPLIT THESE PUZZLES UP. I am selling them as a group due to shipping fees and the hassles that come along with multiple transactions. Buyer will be paying for shipping & tracking and must be a resident of the US. All WCA cubes have been restickered with TheCubicle's Moyu color scheme (except for one of the Aolong V1s which has a pink side), and some other puzzles have custom stickers on them. All puzzles come in their original packaging with original pamphlets. You can contact me at [email protected] for any questions or concerns.

Puzzles being sold are:

• (3) Moyu Aolong V1 - Black - (1 of these is completely stock/unused, other 2 are restickered but unused.)

• (2) Meffert's 3x3 Ghost Cube - White Plastic/Black Stickers & Black Plastic/Custom Floro Green Stickers - (Both of these are completely stock/unused. Comes with extra Metallic Black Oliver Sitcker's set.)

• (1) Moyu Aosu Mini 60mm - Black - (Restickered but unused.)

• (1) Moyu Crazy Yileng Fisher Cube - Black - (Restickered.)

• (2) Moyu Aolong V1 Mini - Black - (1 of these is completely stock/unused.)

• (1) Yuxin 3x3 - Black - (Restickered.)

• (1) Shengshou Mirror 3x3 Cube - Black Plastic/Custom Floro Green Stickers - (Stickers cut by Oliver's Shop, puzzle unused.)

• (1) Fange Mirror 2x2 Cube - Black Plastic/Custom Floro Green Stickers - (Stickers cut by Oliver's Shop, puzzle unused.)

• (1) Dayan Zhanchi Mini 42mm - Black - (Restickered.)

• (7) 3x3 Travel Box from TheCubicle - Transparent

• (3) Puzzle Carrying Pouch from TheCubicle - Black

To cut off some of the shipping costs, I am willing to remove all boxes/pamphlets and send the puzzles in the transparent cube cases and TheCubicle puzzle pouches, if buyer requests so.

Now for the cost: Everything listed above and seen in the pictures below cost $165 (plus shipping). All these puzzles, along with the stickers and custom sticker sets/carrying cases ran me over $271 to acquire. Taking that into consideration, as well as the rarity of the Aolong V1, my price of $165 is a bargain. I understand these are large numbers, and if I really can't find a buyer, I'll consider selling things separately, but for now this is how it is. Thank you.

Picture 1.jpg

Picture 2.jpg

shadyb

Can you estimate how much it would be to ship based on weight/size?

It would probably be around $30 if I remove all the boxes and just send them in the transparent cases. I am willing to pay a portion of the shipping. PM if interested.

josh42732

I might have the money to buy that in a couple of days..... I have a birthday coming up on June 25 and I might be able to buy that..... I'll keep that in mind!

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
how much for aolong v1 and 2x2 bump

He said he's not going to split it up.
Man, that puzzle collection looks so nice. There's stuff there that would be really nice. Pity I'm broke and I would have to get my parent's permission first. I don't think they'd allow me to spend $165 on cubes :(

llcubester

Very interested in all the cubes. Have money saved from dog sitting over the summer. My dad will send you a PM.