• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Cube Collection Very Cheap

wukusa

Hello! I am selling my small cube collection. I have everything from a 2x2 to a 7x7. Includes V cubes, ghost hand, Eastsheen and Shengshou. Will sell whole package for $45 plus postage. First come first served. Pay with certified cashier's check. Thanks! Tried to upload pictures couldn't do to size. Text me and I will send pictures.

Karl Ferber

Hey! Your offer sounds good. I was wondering if you could list possibly how many cubes are in the collection. Is the old plastic Dayan 2x2 included, as in do you have it? Also, can you ship to Germany?

wukusa

Hi
Hey! Your offer sounds good. I was wondering if you could list possibly how many cubes are in the collection. Is the old plastic Dayan 2x2 included, as in do you have it? Also, can you ship to Germany?

Hi Karl.

Thanks for you email. There are 7 cubes in the collection. The 2x2 is Eastsheen . There is a Dayan 3x3 in the collection. I can ship to Germany.

I would just like the cubes to go to someone who likes cubing. I have spent time in Germany with my wife and son. He is a professor. Beautiful country!

How about I just send the Collection to you at no cost . Just pay the postage and you can have them. I can check at the Post Office to see what the cost is .. Fed Ex is probably to expensive. Maybe you can send some of that great German chocolate. Let me know. Danke!

Karl Ferber

Sounds great! I'll check the postage, think about it for a bit, and we probably have a deal!

Karl Ferber

Okay. I looked a while and couldn't find a shipping quote. Would you look please and email me back the shipping costs? My postcode is 85356.

wukusa

Okay. I looked a while and couldn't find a shipping quote. Would you look please and email me back the shipping costs? My postcode is 85356.

Sure,. I will have to check on Monday. The post office is closed now on Saturday. I will update you on Monday.

wukusa

Hi! I checked the USPS.com site. You can check it your self. The rate probably would be 33.95 USD. This is the US postal service site. Fed Ex. and DHL would be higher. Wish there was a cheaper way to send i

Karl Ferber

Hi! I checked the USPS.com site. You can check it your self. The rate probably would be 33.95 USD. This is the US postal service site. Fed Ex. and DHL would be higher. Wish there was a cheaper way to send i
That sounds great. Do you accept PayPal?

Karl Ferber

Sounds great. Do you accept PayPal?