• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling cube collection, everything's gotta go! Make me an offer!

Jaloot

Paypal only, USA only, make me an offer, let's make a deal!!

$2 shipping for any individual puzzle

X̶-̶C̶u̶b̶e̶ ̶(̶$̶1̶3̶)̶ (SOLD)
Shengshou Gigaminx with Oliver's Overedge Sticker mod ($25)
Shengshou 7x7 ($10)
MoYu Axis Time Wheel ($8)
Qiyi WuHua 6x6 - Stickerless ($13)
Q̶i̶y̶i̶ ̶W̶u̶S̶h̶u̶a̶n̶g̶ ̶5̶x̶5̶ ̶-̶ ̶S̶t̶i̶c̶k̶e̶r̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶(̶$̶1̶2̶)̶ (SOLD)
Q̶i̶y̶i̶ ̶W̶u̶Q̶u̶e̶ ̶4̶x̶4̶ ̶-̶ ̶S̶t̶i̶c̶k̶e̶r̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶(̶$̶1̶0̶)̶ (SOLD)
MoYu Huachuang 5x5 ($15)
MoYu Mini Aosu ($14)
Dayan Bagua ($30)
MoYu Skewb ($5)
Qiyi Square 1 ($5)
ShengShou Gigamorphix ($8)
Qiyi Mirror blocks ($3)
Qiyi Ivy ($3)
W̶i̶t̶E̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶3̶x̶3̶x̶9̶ ̶(̶$̶1̶2̶)̶ (SOLD)
Z 3x3 Mirror Block - Yellow ($3)
Y̶J̶ ̶Y̶u̶L̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶-̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶(̶$̶4̶)̶ ̶ (SOLD)
LanLan Curvy Copter ($7)
V̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶3̶ ̶-̶ ̶S̶t̶i̶c̶k̶e̶r̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶(̶$̶1̶0̶)̶ (SOLD)
Valk 3 - Black ($10)
MoYu AoLong GT ($8)
Maru CX3 - Yellow ($8)
C̶u̶b̶i̶c̶l̶e̶ ̶G̶u̶e̶g̶u̶a̶n̶ ̶Y̶u̶x̶i̶a̶o̶ ̶(̶$̶9̶)̶ (SOLD)
YJ YuLong ($3)

1.JPG 2.JPG

Last edited:

Jaloot

Silver one is a better solving experience, as far as turns and corner cuts, but in my opinion the yellow one is more aesthetically appealing and the texture on its stickers feels nicer.

Jaloot

Do you think the Wuque is better than the mini Aosu?

Performance wise, the wuque is better, but not by very much. The mini Aosu is smaller, has a very distinct smooth feel, and is more of a classic puzzle. Both of them have been my mains and both were great! You couldn't go wrong with either of them.

Jaloot

If the guy asks how much to ship to France then I don't understand how "cost reasons" are a factor since he is probably willing to pay the cost.

My local post only offers priority international shipping which is $25USD as a base rate. The price only goes up from there. I wouldnt even think to charge someone that much for a puzzle you can get brand new for around $15. Even if they're willing to pay, it would be unfair to them. If he's willing to buy the whole entire set then we'd have a different conversation!