• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

San Francisco Bay Area

teh yoshi

There's apparently a speed cubing Meetup in the Bay Area, but it hasn't been active in years.

Anybody else from the area? It's a big place, surely a few of you are from here. There's going to be some comps in Sunnyvale, Cupertino, and Berkeley in the upcoming months.

teh yoshi

If anybody from the Bay Area is reading this, I accidentally bought a stickerless YuXin HuangLong, and I really wanted the black one. If anybody wants to come check it out or perhaps trade for a black HuangLong, let me know.

Max Cruz

Sorry - didn't see this post. How old are you? I'm a teenager, so y'know stranger danger...

teh yoshi

I'm in ! I just move here ! Are you guys still here ?I'm finding a group and wish to play with you guys !
Hey, welcome to the Bay Area! I don't know if the Meetup group is still around, as it was basically dead even by the time I first discovered it, and I've honestly never even heard of any cubing meetups before. But hey, can't hurt to try, or start something new!