• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's Slide

Kevster270

WCA
2009CORB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Okay, so Rubiks is apparently producing a new puzzle type thing called the rubiks slide. Everyone at twistypuzzles was having a hard time figuring out what it does and since I am banned from there until march I will post what I found here instead.

[youtubehd]mLZWvWZgtqY[/youtubehd]

So basically all you do is move the lights around by not only twisting, but pushing on the sides aswell.

kprox1994

WCA
2017PAAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Okay, so Rubiks is apparently producing a new puzzle type thing called the rubiks slide. Everyone at twistypuzzles was having a hard time figuring out what it does and since I am banned from there until march I will post what I found here instead.

So basically all you do is move the lights around by not only twisting, but pushing on the sides aswell.
Why were you banned?

Kevster270

WCA
2009CORB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why were you banned?
I honestly havent a clue... I think i posted a thread saying that yj 4x4's are KO's and not to buy them and i didnt post a link where to buy them or anything but i guess DAVE LITWIN :)mad:) jumped to a conclusion
(I know dlitwin banned me because we dont exactly agree with each other)

Looks fun. Did he say 90 99 or 19 99?
he said either 19.99 or 9.99
edit: ACKK ninjad

kprox1994

WCA
2017PAAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why were you banned?
I honestly havent a clue... I think i posted a thread saying that yj 4x4's are KO's and not to buy them and i didnt post a link where to buy them or anything but i guess DAVE LITWIN :)mad:) jumped to a conclusion
(I know dlitwin banned me because we dont exactly agree with each other)

TP forums can be jerks sometimes, that's why I don't post there much.

Kevster270

WCA
2009CORB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
okay lets say you have something like this
________
| x 0 0 |
| 0 0 0 |
| 0 0 0 |
-----------
x being the light, 0 being the unlit part
when you push a side like so,
_______
|>|0 x 0 |
|>|0 0 0 |
|>|0 0 0 |
---------
it moved the light one square over
and when you twist the top it basically does a U or U' move on a normal 3x3
the object is to get the lights to match the challenge pattern

YouTube
Visit Channel
*Sigh* At least its not nearly as expensive as the Touch Cube. But if I had a 3x3, & the Slide thingy, I would be using the 3x3 much more! & I wouldn't have to change the batteries. :p