• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's Cube World Championship 2017 - Paris, France (13-16 July 2017)

Kev43

WCA
2009GUIL01
I have to plan this around my work, my wife's work, the kids' schooling and family holidays as well as be able to budget and sort travel and accommodation but I don't even know what events I'll be able to do. 6 months is nothing.
You have the dates, what else do you need? You can plan holidays, budget, flights and accommodation around that.

Joel2274

You have the dates, what else do you need? You can plan holidays, budget, flights and accommodation around that.
I'm not going to be staying the full 4 days so I need the events schedule to see which events I can attend and which days I need to plan for so I can do the events I want.

newtonbase

Premium Member
WCA
2015ADAM03
YouTube
Visit Channel

I'm not going to be staying the full 4 days so I need the events schedule to see which events I can attend and which days I need to plan for so I can do the events I want.
As with @Joel2274 I can probably only manage 2 days. I may only manage to qualify for a couple of events too so planning is impossible at the moment.

PixelWizard

WCA
2014PETE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Swisscubing invites everybody to attend the Swiss Open 2017!

The Swiss Open 2017 will be the biggest competition in Switzerland ever. Held right after the World Championships 2017 in the heart of Switzerland, we want to give you the possibility to visit a beautiful country and compete in a big competition at the same time!

Visit the WCA-Competition-Site for more informations: https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/competitions/SwissOpen2017

Looking forward to see you there!
Tobias Peter in behalf of Swisscubing