• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's Cube Competition (All WCA Events)

do you want it to be on discord

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters

SunnyCubing

4 more!

w
There are so many of these but I don't care. I will be hosting a comp. React to this post with 'Like' if you have submitted the form.

Rules
1. No rehearsing solves.

2. Use a stackmat timer to time yourself. If you do not have one, you can use a phone or a computer, but DO NOT touch the cube while starting the timer. Penalty: +2 Seconds

3. Do not reply to this thread and say 'I want to parcitipate in 3x3, 4x4...'. Instead, fill in the google form below: https://forms.gle/DKeDmJvWyxt8ogNs6. If you cannot access the google form, email me at [email protected].

Scrambles will be up once enough people have registered.

Get ready for the super-easy 2x2 scramble.
what super ez 2x2 scramble

WHACKITROX

YouTube
Visit Channel
There are so many of these but I don't care. I will be hosting a comp. React to this post with 'Like' if you have submitted the form.

Rules
1. No rehearsing solves.

2. Use a stackmat timer to time yourself. If you do not have one, you can use a phone or a computer, but DO NOT touch the cube while starting the timer. Penalty: +2 Seconds

3. Do not reply to this thread and say 'I want to parcitipate in 3x3, 4x4...'. Instead, fill in the google form below: https://forms.gle/DKeDmJvWyxt8ogNs6. If you cannot access the google form, email me at [email protected].

Scrambles will be up once enough people have registered.

Get ready for the super-easy 2x2 scramble.

Only 2 people have registered! Register, this is free and you can pick any event you want.
when is it