• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Regards from Bali Cuber

boyscout

Hello everyone. How's the cube today?

My name is Arief, i'm a newbie cuber from Bali, Indonesia. I've been cubing for 2 month.

I've been obsessed by speed cubing, so up until now i only focusing on 3x3x3 rubik's cube. I played 2x2x2 and 4x4x4 sometimes, but not intensively.

My Personal Record :
3x3x3
PB: 26,62 sec (Lucky, PLL Skip) and 32,56 sec (non Lucky)
AV: 40, 076 sec

For cuber out there who want to go to Bali, please let me now, so we can meet and cubing together.

boyscout

A lot of my cuber friend join Indonesia Open. But, since i'm new in this, i think i'm to slow for this competition. Maybe i will join the next indonesia open. And i hope it will held in Bali.

Well Ton, nice to meet you. You can email me at [email protected] if you already have the date to go to bali. We and a couple of my cuber friend can cube together in Kuta, very nice spot for cubing:D:D

StachuK1992

statue
WCA
2008KORI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
You should definitely go!
My first competition was the DC Open, and I averaged about a minute there, and still had a great time!

Trust me; I've seen a good number of people get over two minutes in competition, so you're good to go!

Oh, and Welcome!

boyscout

Thx bro. I guess my time isn't bad at all. I'll consider to join this competition. Beside i still have 4 months to the competition. By the way, is it possible to reach sub 20 or sub 25 in 4 months?:D

holypasta

welcome to the forums, and congratulations; being as fast as you are after only two months is amazing. what method do you use?

boyscout

welcome to the forums, and congratulations; being as fast as you are after only two months is amazing. what method do you use?

I use Fridrich Method, which i learned 1,5 month ago after i mastered pogobat beginner method and stuck in 2,5 minutes. Until now i use 2 look OLL (only able to memorize 10 algo) and full PLL. I know that i still have to dig F2L look ahead and cross alot. Because cross and F2L took me around 30 sec.

I hope i can reach sub 35 at the end of this month and memorize 20+ OLL.