• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] [Reconstruction] 2.68 3x3 World Best Single Ruihang Xu

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
lazormonkey does my favorite reconstructions and I'm so glad Ruihang is getting attention on the channel

Yes. I like how Phillip talks about Ruihang's simple solutions and boy, he has some fast rotations.

You don't need oo algs to be fast. Simple solutions, when planned beforehand are usually more worth it.

branson_lau

Yes, I really liked the point about fast rotations of Ruihang, which Phillip raised. Ruihang does laser fast rotations, and its amazing to watch!

compared to tymon:
it seems ruihang only planned his fist pair, give this to tymon and he will 1 look f2l(and maybe even the winter variation), maybe not as high pure tps when he is actually turning but zero pauses might make him faster. Tymon is able to 1 look >20 move f2l with pseudo slotting and I am sure this is easy for him

compared to max park:
max park doesnt need to inspect that much and he can still have no pauses beacuse of his insane lookahead and wide d rotations.
for your refrence: https://www.speedcubedb.com/r/4026
sub 1.3 f2l without even 1 looking

btw both tymon and max are highly biased towards solving on white so they will very likely do white.