• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

"Racing to Sub-20" - type races, for other cubes?

ESCool

WCA
2014SERR04
I really like the Racing to Sub-20, and I am just about to graduate. I was wondering if someone can start a Racing to Sub-15, or maybe also a Racing to Sub-1 for 4x4, or any other cube/puzzle. I really want to get into/faster at puzzles like 5x5, Megaminx, etc. and the Racing to Sub-20 really helps. So I just want to know what other people think about having it for other puzzles! :tu

lerenard

I really like the Racing to Sub-20, and I am just about to graduate. I was wondering if someone can start a Racing to Sub-15, or maybe also a Racing to Sub-1 for 4x4, or any other cube/puzzle. I really want to get into/faster at puzzles like 5x5, Megaminx, etc. and the Racing to Sub-20 really helps. So I just want to know what other people think about having it for other puzzles! :tu

Most of those exist already, search 4x4 race thread, for example. Most aren't specific to a time though, they have multiple races in the same thread. Also, this could easily be in the one answer thread. Also, try searching for things before making a post asking people. Thanks.