I used ctimer.co.uk cause cstimer is weird for me right now. I manually deleted the times so you should be able to input the scrambles easily now.You can use the CStimer tool scramble generator to generate scrambles without times. Without times helps for if you input the scrambles.
Thanks so much @GenTheThief for posting new scrambles for this week.So I have no intent of keeping this race thread up. I was one of the first people to run this thread and I always just end up forgetting and stopping.
But I want to do some forum competition feet so I'll start this week. Maybe I'll do next week too but I make no commitment.
You do realize that the post the you relied to was 2 years ago Since I have taken over this thread and for some time before that, there has been 12 scrambles for a Ao12, as you can see 2 posts above yours. I just figured I would point that out to you, but in the end it is not a big dealI believe 5 scrambles would be good.
Well, no new results mean I will leave the scrambles above for this week as well.Round 35 results
Race to sub 38
@DhruvA Ao12: 38.76 0/3 Welcome to this thread @DhruvA . Hopefully this week is better for you...or whenever you compete again.
Round 36 Scrambles:
1. B2 F L2 B' L2 R2 D2 B' L2 R2 B2 U' L B2 R2 B' U' L' F D U'
2. B2 R2 D2 R2 F2 L2 U' F2 L2 D2 U2 F' L' B D' U2 F U2 B D R
3. B' D' B2 F2 D2 L2 B2 L2 F2 D R2 B2 R' D2 L' B' U F R' B2 D'
4. U2 D R2 F' L2 B' R D L2 B L2 U2 R2 B2 D L2 F2 L2 F2 D' R2
5. F2 U' R2 F2 D L2 R2 F2 R2 D' U2 L U2 F2 U R B' D L2 R' U2
6. F' D2 B2 D' B2 D F2 D L2 F2 L2 R' U' L B2 F' L' B' R' D F2
7. F' L' D2 R' B2 F2 U2 B2 R U2 R' U2 B L' B U' B2 L U L'
8. D F R' F2 D2 B R L F L' U2 R2 D B2 L2 D B2 D' B2 R2 D
9. F' R2 B' L2 F2 R2 F' R2 U2 L2 B U L2 R F2 U L' R B F2 L2
10. U' R2 D F2 D' R2 U2 R2 B2 U L2 B' D B2 R2 B L U' B' D U2
11. L' U2 B' D2 B R2 F D2 B L2 B2 L2 R D2 U B2 U' R' D' R'
12. B' U F2 U' F2 R2 D F2 U B2 R2 B L B2 F R B L F2 L
Round 36 will most likely end on September 28th, 2018. Good luck to all that will be competing this week.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|C||Race to Sub - X on 3x3||Forum Competitions||1|
|2019 Race to sub-x on a 3x3||Forum Competitions||270|
|Race to Sub X on 3x3 (Sub 9.5 and beyond)||Forum Competitions||9|
|Race to sub 20-15 on a 3x3x3||Forum Competitions||30|
|Race to sub-X on 3x3 with hexagonal fransisco||Forum Competitions||2|