• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] QiYi MS vs other cubes question

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if the QiYi MS 3x3 is any good. I have been wanting to upgrade my Rubik's brand cube to something budget, and after I posted a thread earlier, I have narrowed it down significantly. The things I have my eye on are the little magic and the Kylin V2. There is also the YJ Yulong and a Thunderclap V3 (possibly magnetic). So when I had these in my eye, someone recommended the MS, which I forgot about, and I am favoring it a lot. So my question is, is the new MS 3x3 in anyway superior to these other cubes? And if so, what features are better?

Thanks,
Spacey10

MarkA64

Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if the QiYi MS 3x3 is any good. I have been wanting to upgrade my Rubik's brand cube to something budget, and after I posted a thread earlier, I have narrowed it down significantly. The things I have my eye on are the little magic and the Kylin V2. There is also the YJ Yulong and a Thunderclap V3 (possibly magnetic). So when I had these in my eye, someone recommended the MS, which I forgot about, and I am favoring it a lot. So my question is, is the new MS 3x3 in anyway superior to these other cubes? And if so, what features are better?

Thanks,
Spacey10
I would go with the MS, been hearing a lot of good things about it, and it's magnetic at $8.

I'm A Cuber

Only problem is that the MS had not been shipped to the general public yet, so only a few people have been able to try it.

Last edited:

I'm A Cuber

Tc website says it will ship from the 15th (today)-20th
So probably in the next two or three days

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi guys,

Thanks,
Spacey10
If you want something good that's a little more expensive get the WuWei M. It's 15 dollars but the extra 5 dollars are worth it. It's the closest you can get to current flagships without breaking the bank.

Mr. ROUX

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi guys,

Thanks,
Spacey10
QiYi MS 3x3 I recommend because it's magnetic already and it's available in black/stickerless for only $7.99 or less