• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

QiYi 3x3 Cube Question!

Hey all!

Let me quickly preface by saying I'm a n00b with brands at this point, so please excuse my ignorance in advance if this is somehow common knowledge:

So I just got serious about cubing and purchased a QiYi 3x3 cube. I'm noticing that my logo is stamped on the white side center as it should be - but the logo is facing a different direction in comparison to other pictures of said cube I'm seeing online? I.E. my logo faces left to right from orange, white, to red - vs pictures having it read blue, to white, to orange...?

Example pics:

My Cube:
My Cube.jpg

Online Cube(s):
Online Cube.jpg

Is this even a thing or am I just catching an irrelevant detail? Super curious and it's bugging me. Thank you in advance!

Aerma

Premium Member
WCA
2015MANN01
YouTube
Aerma
If it keeps bugging you you can also use some sugar to rub off the printed logo :p
Just take some sugar and rub it on the logo, do that for like ~5-10 minutes and it'll be off.

If it keeps bugging you you can also use some sugar to rub off the printed logo :p
Just take some sugar and rub it on the logo, do that for like ~5-10 minutes and it'll be off.
Oh I don’t think that’ll be necessary! I was more concerned with authenticity!

Last edited: