• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Pyraminx Keyhole Last Edge For Top

ArniKing2001

Hello everyone! I'm fairly new to pyraminx, use keyhole and average around 11-15 seconds with it. The problem is when I have to find and place the last edge in my 2/3 completed Top. I have ridiculously long pauses when it comes to locating the last edge. These pauses last around 3-5 seconds and want to know the various approaches I can take to locate the edge faster and eventually eliminate the pauses.

OrigamiCuber1

WCA
2014DHAN03
I would suggest that you do some solves where the keyhole block is solved and just predict where the edge will go during the centre stage and you should become more fluent. Also DON'T learn oka as an alternative because it is just harder to track the edge.