• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PUZZLES LOT FOR SALE

ktopper

Selling a lot of puzzles which includes:

x1 V-cube 6x6x6
x1 Rubik's 5x5x5
x2 4x4x4s
x12 3x3x3s
x5 2x2x2s
x2 Pyraminx
x10 misc. puzzles
x2 cube lube

*3x3x3s range in manufacturer (including Rubik's, Dayan, and other notable ones) (I haven't cubed in a while, so I'm forgetting a lot of the names of the cubes)

The condition of all the puzzles is at least 8/10 (some of them never used before)

Asking for $250 (which includes shipping) but price is negotiable (I'm really just trying to get these off my hands!)

SEE PICTURES BELOW for pictures of the 3x3x3s

All original stickers (or none, if stickerless) on the 3x3x3s below.

1. DaYan1.jpeg
2.2.jpeg
3.3.jpeg
4.4.jpeg
5. 5.jpeg
6. DaYan 6.jpeg

Last edited:

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel
Selling a lot of puzzles which includes:

x1 V-cube 6x6x6
x1 Rubik's 5x5x5
x2 4x4x4s
x12 3x3x3s
x5 2x2x2s
x2 Pyraminx
x10 misc. puzzles
x2 cube lube

*3x3x3s range in manufacturer (including Rubik's, Dayan, and other notable ones) (I haven't cubed in a while, so I'm forgetting a lot of the names of the cubes)

The condition of all the puzzles is at least 8/10 (some of them never used before)

Asking for $250 (which includes shipping) but price is negotiable (I'm really just trying to get these off my hands!)
You should specify what cubes you actually have.

Sion

can you share images of the internals of each 3x3? that would help a lot in identifying them.