• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Puzzle Tattoo Ideas

TyeDye

WCA
2017WIEC02
I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of a cube in the future and I would like to know of anyone's ideas for pictures of puzzles that they thought were cool or honestly, a cube-related picture that you think would look cool as a tattoo or maybe just pictures of puzzles that you saw and thought, "Wow, I'm happy that I'm a cuber" Just bouncing around ideas here, I would really appreciate it. :)

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've always found this picture very aesthetically pleasing:

scrambled.jpg

:)

TyeDye

WCA
2017WIEC02
I've always found this picture very aesthetically pleasing:

scrambled.jpg

:)
I'm really sorry to say that that picture always really unsettled me because I don't like green opposite white (I really like the regular color scheme, even on new, different puzzles, especially stickerless) and also, the picture makes it seem like halfway turned is the way you want it and not that you solve a square-1 with 180 degree turns. Also, it's a promo picture, right? So, like they want to show you what a square-1 is so you'll buy one? So why is the logo turned around where you can't see it? Like, don't you want to be able to read what the name is in the promo picture?