• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Publishing my (not done) cubing site

moh_33

For now its pretty good :p maybe a "welcome" page would be nice

edit: if its supposed to be only for f2l, a welcome page wouldnt be necessary, but if you want to add algorithms other than f2l (for example oll & pll) a welcome page with menus to choose from would be good

patricKING

For now its pretty good :p maybe a "welcome" page would be nice

edit: if its supposed to be only for f2l, a welcome page wouldnt be necessary, but if you want to add algorithms other than f2l (for example oll & pll) a welcome page with menus to choose from would be good
Yes, good thoughts, I'll add it!
Do you want to contribute btw?

moh_33

I have no experience in any website developing so if I were to contribute, I would be doing so by giving ideas and giving feedback :)

patricKING

I have no experience in any website developing so if I were to contribute, I would be doing so by giving ideas and giving feedback :)
It's Google Sites, so it's really easy. You can edit it just like any Google Document (almost).

minxer293

You might want to create a new google account instead of creating it on your school one, the URL contains the link to your district's main website.

Also, your contact form is only viewable by members of your school district (which I and probably many others are not members of),

patricKING

I will change the contact form.

How do I change account without having to do it all over again? (The site, I mean.)

Last edited: