• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Prestone Silicone Lubricant

shadowpartner

anyone knows where to get it?people say its good.anywhere online?

found some shops that sell but they r out of stock>.<

PCwizCube

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I own Prestone Silicone Lubricant, and it is my only Silicone Spray Lubricant. I think it's great but I can't compare it to any other silicone lubricant....

I got it at my local hardware store. If you found some shops, maybe just wait until it's in stock? It shouldn't take too long... maybe a week or two.

shadowpartner

home-fix,believe it or not(its hidden in the car polish section) but they have not restocked yet

PCwizCube

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think that prestone sucks, it makes the cube too smooth. very hard to control the cube after lubing.
What do you mean by that? Do you mean the faces turn too much so it locks up? I use Prestone Silicone and my cube works great! Well I haven't really tried any other silicone lubricants but I don't have problems with my cube.... The silicone actually makes my cube cut corners MUCH MUCH better!:eek: And I'm using a store bought cube.

DcF1337

Damn. It HAS got to be very good. I NEED Prestone. Anyone selling? I'm willing to buy for SGD25. Can negotiate. Please. Ty. ;D

DcF1337

Basement? That must been you aren't from Singapore. I don't want to pay and/or wait for shipping.

Fellow Singaporeans, hear me out. PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS SOME WAY TO GET PRESTONE LOCALLY. :X

blah

brah
The only answer you'll ever get is from me or Jt or Edmond. No one else knows, I think.