• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Post an interesting fun fact about your main 3x3

Sion

Think you have an interesting speedcube for a main? Well here you can share an interesting fact about it that makes your main 3x3 special. (Please tell us what cube it is)

I have one fun fact about my main:

Do you know the alpha chun 2 is only 58 grams?

Last edited:

PaintballCat

the washers on mine somehow glued themselves to the center piece when i first lubed it, and they haven't come out since

EDIT: My main is a Yuexiao

Last edited:

Sion

Everyone, can you also share what your main is before you post your fun fact?

DTCuber

My main 3x3 is never set, but I like the Thunderclap.

Not related to 3x3, but a scrambler yelled at me for using a LanLan skewb.

PaintballCat

I haven't been to a comp, but i feel like when I do, this will happen to me for using a lingao clock or a shengshou megaminx

JaredRB9000

WeiLong GTS Fact: I took the logo off. Idk why, but it messes me up.

My Thunderclap became really bad all of a sudden, and why don't you have a QiYi or MoYu Skewb?
I haven't been to a comp, but i feel like when I do, this will happen to me for using a lingao clock or a shengshou megaminx
As far as I know, a good Clock doesn't exist, so no one can blame you, and if the Megaminx is the ShengShou Aroura, then there shouldn't be a problem. I also like your username.

DTCuber

WeiLong GTS Fact: I took the logo off. Idk why, but it messes me up.

My Thunderclap became really bad all of a sudden, and why don't you have a QiYi or MoYu Skewb?

As far as I know, a good Clock doesn't exist, so no one can blame you, and if the Megaminx is the ShengShou Aroura, then there shouldn't be a problem. I also like your username.

I bought a Moyu skewb after that competition.

Umm Roux?

My only cube, the Mini Moyu weilong, is chipped on most of its pieces, glue gunned corner pieces(4) because parts of it broke. A missing orange sticker(orange-yellow edge). And finally, I am missing its yellow Center cap. I can compete with Alex Lau.

Sion

Here is another fun fact about my alpha chun 2:

It's technically a semi hybrid. While the centers, edges, springs, and corners are from the DIY kit, the screws and core are actually from one of the four QiYi Sails I was using for a science experiment.

GoldCubes29

Fun fact: The squared-off corners on my main do not prevent corner twisting. *cough* yuexiao *cough*

Last edited:

WLCuber

My main (Thunderclap v1) was really really REALLY bad before I lubed it...